YES! or no?

Frank.Jaegar

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

YES! or no?

Post  Frank.Jaegar on Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:09 am

A drum roll is playing loud and clear

Smoke hides the whole ring

Frank Jaegar appears on the stage. He is wearing the most recently won SCT Tag Team Title around his waist. He has his arms raised high above his head and one can see his excitement and happiness even though he is wearing his mask.

He starts running, sprints down to the ring and slides into it. He jumps on the turnbuckle and poses for the fans who are all cheering him.

He takes off the title and raises it high above his head.

Frank Jaegar: “YES! I did it!”

He shows the title around, still standing on the turnbuckle.

Frank Jaegar: “I overcame the odds. The underdog, the man who almost got fired last year due to a seemingly endless losing streak. I sent my demons on their way…down that long and lonesome one way road.”

He lays the title over his shoulder. One can see, that he is still broadly smiling.

Frank Jaegar: “Let’s hope they will never find back.”

He claps on the title.

Frank Jaegar: “And this here. This is my reward. This I earned. I made it. From zero to hero, yes. I made it!”

He jumps back into the ring

Frank Jaegar: “YES! YES! YES!!!”

As one can hear the crowd laughing Frank Jaegar looks directly into the camera and winks

Frank Jaegar: “Yes, I know this sounded familiar, but at least I still have my title.”

He puts the title back on and presents it to the crowd which is cheering him again.

Frank Jaegar: “Okay, I have to give some respect to Valerio who was lucky enough to be close to the ropes. Let’s be honest. The Ecdysis Cluster is not a move in which you want to find yourself during a championship match. First your spine is shattered almost broken into pieces. And while you’re still wondering what just hit you, your arm is in a terrible pain because it’s locked in a way of which you know that it just has to break.”

He pauses for a moment

Frank Jaegar: “You have got to be a terrific wrestler, to instinctively know that there is a rope nearby. But all it got her were three small seconds.”

He shows three fingers

Frank Jaegar: “Three seconds that brought me this.”

He claps the title again

Frank Jaegar: “But I didn’t do it all by myself. Because at my side there was just another wrestlers that is an up and coming of this federation.”

He climbs the lowest ring rope, swinging up and down again

Frank Jaegar: “Ladies and gentlemen. It is my pleasure, my privilege to present to you the second half of the current SCT Tag Team Champions THE…. HEAVENLY… FIIIIIIIGHTEEEEEEEERRRRRR!!!”

But instead of The Heavenly Fighters music, all of a sudden…

Please note, that this RP is being reserved for THF, Valerio, Nomed and myself only
    Valerio

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2011-10-07

Re: YES! or no?

Post  Valerio on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:48 am

…it seems like a thunder has just stroke.

High flames light on, as though the ‘Tron was set to fire!

The crowd start to cheer but then they see an angry Heavenly Fighter. Directly followed by Der Nomed and Valerio who push THF from the ramp towards the ring.

As THF enters the ring, Valerio and Der Nomed are standing on the ramp looking at Frank Jaegar.

While she doesn’t let her eyes off of Frank she says to Der Nomed

Valerio: "I have resolved to wake up an hour earlier each day so I can hate that man just a little bit longer."

Der Nomed and Valerio walk to the ring to enter it.

Valerio is going to stand in front of Frank. Her eyes go to the shiny belt around his waist and she looks at it for a few seconds.

Then she starts to smile as she looks Frank in his eyes.

Valerio: “We were not invited on your victory party. And neither are we here to congratulate you”.

She grins

Valerio: “ I hate to spoil this friendly atmosphere BUT you know as much as I do, that a pin does not count as long as the pinned opponent has his or her hand or foot to a rope”.

Her expression changes to anger

Valerio: “And I…was holding…the ROPE!”

She laughs cynical while she takes a step backwards

Valerio: “That makes, that from one moment to the other, you changed from a hero…into a zero again”.

She gives Frank Jeagar a last look from under her eyebrows and turns to stand beside Der Nomed

Valerio: “You know what we are thinkin’? One word…REMATCH”

The crowd start to cheer
    Frank.Jaegar

Post  Frank.Jaegar on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:43 pm

Frank Jaegar looks down at the title that Valerio craves for so much.

Then he looks into the crowd smiling and slowly lifts the mic to his mouth. One can see that he's having troubles to not laugh. He seems to enjoy the situation. Finally he manages to pull himself together.

Frank Jaegar: "Well, what an interesting coincidence. I don't know what your little henceman over there saw."

He points at Der Nomed before he looks back at Valerio

Frank Jaegar: "But let me tell you that neither I, nor The Heavenly Fighter, and most importantly of them all THE REFEREE saw your hand on the rope."

He claps on the title again

Frank Jaegar: "But if you want a rematch, you can have it. I'm not afraid of your little partner over there. And I am so not afraid of your."

He opens the clasp of the title and raises it high into the air as he steps closer towards Valerio. Her look jumps between the title and Frank Jaegars face

Frank Jaegar: "I'm open for any challenge. You want a rematch?"

He looks across the arena and one can hear the cheers that arise from the crowd more and more. With a mask of stone Valerio stares him in the eye like he stares at her. Neither of them is willing to step back. And with a deep and threatening voice he continues

Fank Jaegar: "YOU GOT IT!"
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:42 pm

cool!! Thank you. Please tell me as soon as it is finished
    Frank.Jaegar

Post  Frank.Jaegar on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:42 pm

I'm the champ. I've been challenged, I accepted. Nothing to be added from my side.
    Valerio

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2011-10-07

Post  Valerio on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:09 am

Finished.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11