Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

#1 Contender? I Think So

Olympus

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2012-02-03

#1 Contender? I Think So

Post  Olympus on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:35 pm

The lights in the arena suddenly flicker out, leaving the crowd buzzing.

Olympus: You'll never see it coming.

One solitary light above the ring illuminates the source of the voice; it's Olympus, standing in the middle of hte ring, mic in hand! The crowd boos vigorously, causing a smirk to form on Olympus's face.

Olympus (sarcastic): You, the devoted fans of SCT, don't like me? Oh, whatever am I to do?

The fans boo even louder.

Olympus: Ok, listen for one second.

Again, with the booing.

Olympus: The reason you are seeing me tonight; the reason I have taken control of both your visual and auditory senses, is for one reason, and one reason only. I want a title. Not just any title, either, oh no. NiXON's New Blood Championship. Somehow it's still around his waist when it should be around mine.

The fans continue to boo. One fan whips a water bottle at Olympus, who catches it deftly with his free hand. He pops the cap and takes a drink.

Olympus: Ok, who knew I was thirsty? Needed that, thanks. Anyways, back to our good buddy NiXON. I don't know how he got that title, when he got that title, or why he still has it. Maybe you're all wondering those very same things. Well I plan to put your tired little minds at ease, as I will wrelieve him of that belt. Mark my words. Any time, any place, it matters not to me. I'll fight right now if I have to. Bring it on, NiXON!
    NiXON

Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2011-06-27

Re: #1 Contender? I Think So

Post  NiXON on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:41 am

suddenly Godsmacks "I Stand Alone" blasts through the arenas speakers. All at one a huge pop goes through the crowd. Then slowly NiXON appears on the Titan Tron with a big smirk on his face, holding the New Blood Title high in the left and a mic in the right.

NiXON: Nice little speech there Olympus. May i give you a little clue for as you seem to not recognice WHY i am the New Blood Champion and how i was able to still be. You see, at the beginning of the last season i was a rookie, a bloody jobber a doormat for guys like Legacy, Ryan Steele and guys like YOU. Everyone derided me, even the SCT Universe.

the crowd loudly affirms that

NiXON: But eventually i stepped up, i changed my mind, my workout, my moveset, i became new, i overhauled a lot of guys in the lockerroom climbing up the card - and, like it or not, i became dangerous!

partially the fans start cheering

NiXON: I´ve beaten Legacy out of a sudden, and with ease - making a statement. Only one week later i won a triple threat to become the no.1 contender for the NB Championship - And then - I won the title - live on international television during a Pay Per View!

a huge pop goes through the arena

NiXON: What have you...

Olympus interrupts NiXON

Olympus

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2012-02-03

Post  Olympus on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:37 pm

Olympus: What I have I done? Are you serious? Where should I begin? I've been lifetime-banned from three feds before joining this one. I've left other wrestlers crippled and ko'd in my wake. I am currently unable to compete in Japan, Russia, and Australia, having been banned in those countries for violent conduct and assault.

A restless crowd boos at the indifferent Olympus, whose eyes remain fixated on the 'Tron.

Olympus: That is what I have done. I've been in this business a long, long time. I've seen it all, and done it all. It has been a struggle at times, but each and every time I face a challenge, I pull through, and I get it done. Now my vision is clear. My future is clear. And what you need to realize, is that my future involves me holding that New Blood championship!

The fans keep the heat on Olympus. Olympus pauses, drops the mic and looks around him at the sea of faces. That trademark smirk creeps onto his face again, and he brings the mic back up to his mouth.

Olympus: Hey, NiXON? I want to give these folks a show. I really do. The sooner you get into this ring, the sooner we can do this. I want to show these fans why I've been in jail more times than the rest of the locker room combined. Oh, and bring that shiny belt, too, you won't be needing it much longer.
    NiXON

Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2011-06-27

Post  NiXON on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:43 pm

NiXON slowly starts walking down the aisle whilst he´s talkin to Olympus

NiXON: Oh wow! you call crippling people and beeing in jail something you accomplished? You are proud of beeing an inmate? Pretty modest achievements. Well, then lets see wether you cripple my ass. I´m on a roll and hot for the competition. Let me kick some sense back into your numbskull...

NiXON drops the belt and the mic and enters the Ring
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:26 am

ADDED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:24 pm