Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

3 posters

Illumi-who?

Olympus

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2012-02-03

Illumi-who? Empty Illumi-who?

Post  Olympus Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:47 pm

Oympus is shown walking backstage, half-filled water bottle in one hand, eyes locked straight ahead as he is deep in thought. Suddenly, he senses a nearby presence, and stops in his tracks.

Wildfire turns a corner, coming the other way. He stops mere feet from Olympus, and they engage in a staredown, neither man willing to budge an inch.

Olympus: "Five words: Who the hell are you?"

Wildfire chuckles to himself and pats Olympus on the shoulder. Olympus flinches and grits his teeth, scowling.

Wildfire: "So you're the new kid. Saw your match against kiriki the other day, impressive!"

Olympus: "Of course it was, don't look so surprised or you're next."

Wildfire: "Whoa, now, steady there champ, I ain't got no beef with you just yet. Watch your tongue until you know who you're dealing with. Ever heard of the Illuminati?"

Olympus: "I don't give a rat's ass who you are and no I've never heard of 'em. But I know this: I deal with whoever I want, however I want. No rookie hazing for Olympus, no timid rookie mistakes, no mistakes PERIOD. You'll see."

With that, Olympus pats Wildfire on the shoulder, reciprocating the earlier gesture. Wildfire also shrugs this off, flinching slightly at the bravado of this new recruit.

Wildfire: "Well, you certainly talk the talk. Let's see how you do in the ring, find out if your win over kiriki was a mere fluke."

Olympus: "You'll find out soon enough how real the pain he felt truly was. Fair warning. See you in the ring."

Olympus walks past Wildfire, and continues down the hall.
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Illumi-who? Empty Re: Illumi-who?

Post  WildFire Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:15 am

Oympus is shown walking backstage, half-filled water bottle in one hand, eyes locked straight ahead as he is deep in thought. Suddenly, he senses a nearby presence, and stops in his tracks.

WildFire turns a corner, coming the other way. He stops mere feet from Olympus, and they engage in a staredown, neither man willing to budge an inch.

Olympus: "Five words: Who the hell are you?"

WildFire laughs and pats Olympus on the shoulder. Olympus flinches and grits his teeth, scowling.

WildFire: "So you're the new kid. Saw your match against Kiriki the other day..... impressive!"

Olympus: "Of course it was, don't look so surprised or you're next."

WildFire: "Promises , promises just because you got lucky against one jobber, ONCE, doesn't mean you are ready to hang with the big boys. " WildFire shakes his head dismissively "Move it along Junior, before I show you what a real wrestler looks like."

Olympus :"You and what army?"

WildFire :"Are you dense? You really don't know who I am? Or who the Illuminati are??"

Olympus: "I don't give a rat's ass who you are and no I've never heard of 'em. But I know this: I deal with whoever I want, however I want. No rookie hazing for Olympus, no timid rookie mistakes, no mistakes PERIOD. You'll see."

With that, Olympus pats WildFire on the shoulder, reciprocating the earlier gesture. WildFire also shrugs this off, laughing at the bravado of this new recruit.

WildFire: "Well, you certainly talk the talk. Let's see how you do in the ring, let's find out if your win over Kiriki was a mere fluke."

Olympus: "You'll find out soon enough how real the pain he felt truly was. Fair warning. See you in the ring."

Olympus walks past WildFire, and continues down the hall. .
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:06 am

ADDED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:23 am