Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

A Highly-Unfortunate Chance Encounter

Olympus

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2012-02-03

A Highly-Unfortunate Chance Encounter Empty A Highly-Unfortunate Chance Encounter

Post  Olympus Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:42 pm

kiriki is walking down a back hallway, when he hears a dull repeated thump. As he walks, it gets louder.

And louder.

And louder.

Creeping up on a partly-open locker room door, he peers in and sees a shrouded figure with his back turned, fists raised, throwing bare knuckle punches at a lone locker.

In the center of the locker is a dented target, drawn in with a sharpie. Another right hook hits the target squarely, and this continues for a while until...

Olympus: "I know you're there."

kiriki, in a daze, snaps to attention.

Olympus turns and faces him. Beads of sweat on his forehead, his knuckles raw and bloody from punching the hard steel. He eyes kiriki with a sly grin.

Olympus: "Yeah, you'll do just fine."

kiriki: ".....What?"

Olympus, his grin growing wider yet not in a friendly way, takes a few steps towards kiriki.

Olympus: "In the ring. A match. My first singles match here in SCT. You'll do just fine."

kiriki struggles to find his bearings, having never seen this man before and just now realizing he's about to go one one one with him.

kiriki: "Uh, sure? I mean, sure. You got it, what're you, the new kid or something? I'll teach you a thing or two about what it takes to be a SCT superstar."

kiriki's confidence returns, and he smirks at Olympus, who smirks back.

kiriki: "Yeah.....yeah, you're right. So, anyways, our match, what say we have it tonight? Like, right now?"

Olympus glances up at a clock on the wall. Kiriki follows his glance up, and his eyes grow wide. Before he can move, Olympus grabs the clock and slams it down over kiriki's head.

Olympus: "Don't be late."

With that, Olympus brushes past a dazed kiriki and exits towards the ring.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

A Highly-Unfortunate Chance Encounter Empty Re: A Highly-Unfortunate Chance Encounter

Post  Wicker Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:18 am

ADDED

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:17 pm